Pain Nil is an Ayurvedic herbal pain relief oil made from 8 plant extracts.
Each herb has its own unique properties to combat pain in various parts of the body.
It is useful for relieving joint pain, including muscles, legs, neck, shoulders, joints
and back, and also acts as oil for muscle pain relief.
● Nilgiri Oil
● Panchgun Tel
● Gandh Purn Oil
● Mahavihara Oil
● Mahanarayan Oil
● Pain nil oil relieves body aches, muscle aches, severe joint pains, or swelling.
● Pain nil oil is quickly absorbed and spreads to the affected area.
● Panchgani Tail possesses antiseptic properties that help in good healing in case of
wounds, cuts, and burns. This oil is very beneficial in arthritis
● Mahavishgarbha oil is very effective in acute Vata and in acute muscular pain
● Mahavishgarbha tail gets readily absorbed through the skin, improves
● Nilgiri Oil helps in reducing body pain. It’s also known as pain oil.
● essential oil of eucalyptus diffuser oil which can be used in an oil diffuser
Directions For Use:
Take 3-5 ml twice a day in a painful area in Sunlight or warp with Crape or as directed by the
● Read the label carefully before use
● Keep out of the reach of children
● Keep the container tightly closed
● Do not use if the seal is broken
● Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight